How To Help Provide Homeless Resources
There are many ways to help the homeless below are just a few things that you can do to help.
- Use the contact form to leave a comment, make category suggestions or make suggestions about features you would like to see on the site. You can also use the submission form to add or update your agency.
- Volunteer - Another way that you can help is to donate your time by volunteering. Contact agencies that you see listed and see how you can volunteer.
- Donate - Most of the agencies listed accept donations. Feel free to go to their websites or give them a call to find out how you can donate.
- Another way to help is by helping me to keep this site up and running. Feel free to use the donate button below to donate to this site.
Things you can donate
- Hygiene Kits - Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, comb, deodorant, and sanitary products for women. Travel sizes are best, all put into a resealable bag. Shaving cream, disposable razors, dental floss, and bandaids are also helpful.
- Warm hats, gloves, scarves, and coats for cold weather.
- Clean jackets, shirts, pants, socks and underwear.
- Shelters usually need blankets.
If you are unsure what a shelter needs, just give them a call.